Saturday, January 18, 2014

Bleak Times?



I realize I'm not necessarily doing what I said I'd do in my blog. My plan was to share my daily struggles, and I speak of bleak episodes.  Well, to tell you the truth, my life is pretty damn good!

      My family is healthy
     My kids are happy
        My husband is a gem
        I have a new home
        Bike path is close (it will be eventually)
       I’m surrounded by unimaginable beauty
     best friend lives on Flathead Lake   
         I have time do the things I need to do, 
    so I'll stay mobile, and live with less pain
                                                       We get cable TV


     I certianly have nothing to complain about. Today, fresh snow on the peaks of the Swan Range has taken on a pinkish, orange hue, called alpenglow. It’s as if the summits are all dressed up for a fancy night out. 
·       
     Injuries I have suffered, led to most of my bleak times, but I've made a conscious decision to take better care of my physical self, and I even remember, mostly!





No comments:

The Veery

It took some convincing but I was allowed to drive, alone, to visit a very old friend at her cabin, the Veery, outside Great Falls. Althou...