Sunday, December 15, 2013

Still Trying

I spent the day kind of snooping around, and trying to make sense of this thing they call technology. Before today I could e-mail, create worksheets,and do other teacher-type things on my computer. I moved to a lap top and added Face Book, Games, and Shopping (lots of looking, not so much buying.) 

But today l learned some things about blogs/blogging/blogger that I didn't know and I really needed to know some things!  I didn't ask the question How does a blog get people to read it? But, I tried some things to increase readership.

Sometimes I think that my head injury said to itself, Hmmm? Let's hit this one with something like A.D.D.

No comments:

The Veery

It took some convincing but I was allowed to drive, alone, to visit a very old friend at her cabin, the Veery, outside Great Falls. Althou...