Monday, December 16, 2013

And Again...

It happened.

Flipping through Pinterest, (Pinterest = magazine) I stop on a Christmas treat and think, I've see this before.

The recipe called for popped corn, M and M's, pretzel pieces and vanilla candy melt.  I immediately remember Yeah, !  I was goon make this and get those real cute bags I saw at...

But, because I had just written about my unrealistic plans, I stopped and thought,  Oh, this just happened.  Hmm?  It didn't end well either.  I then made a conscious decision to not continue planning, and I turned the page.

Wow!  Add to Reasons for Blogging:  Assists Head-Injured in recalling embarrassing moments Just in Time

No comments:

The Veery

It took some convincing but I was allowed to drive, alone, to visit a very old friend at her cabin, the Veery, outside Great Falls. Althou...