Sunday, January 24, 2010

Back In Town

I have not posted in some time, but nobody was following this so I don't think any harm was done. At the end of August, I moved from Boise to Kalispell, the town im Montana where I was raised. My soul has always known I would return, and now I am back. It did take some effort, and I lost money to get out of my house. It does seem to be working out, none the less, there are difficulties I must face daily.

I am reminded of something my charming son once shared with me regarding "facing the inevitable and responsibilities." I held some papers in my hand regarding an impending court date I had, and I voiced my worry. He reached out, took the paper from my hand, placed it carefully on top of my refridgerator, and said "Just don't worry about it Mom, until the day before!"

My mother has been terrific, and I don't know how I'd make it without her help. She's been a better friend than I ever anticipated she could be, and the financial assistant has kept me afloat. She has helped in various areas, but I especially appreciate that she springs for Sunday breakfast out, as well as a flavored iced coffee everytime we are in the car.

No comments:

The Veery

It took some convincing but I was allowed to drive, alone, to visit a very old friend at her cabin, the Veery, outside Great Falls. Althou...