Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What Happens, Just Does

When I feel the way I do, anything seems possible. I am lonely, but probably because it has been rare, that I've been alone. I had a husband who controlled everything. I wouldn't have had it any differently. It was very neccesary, that everything be in place...proper.



Now, I know now that I must come to terms with myself, before I proceed. That has been told to me. RT has said that I need to do, just that, accept myself;love myself, before I go on. On with my existance, that is. I think I have accepted that challenge.



It is a challange, too. It holds me responsible for what might come next, and I have never held that kind of responsibility, close to my heart. It was always somebody else's call.


We'll see what happens next.

No comments:

The Veery

It took some convincing but I was allowed to drive, alone, to visit a very old friend at her cabin, the Veery, outside Great Falls. Althou...